Friday, April 20, 2012



Recently I went to the Chicago Sewing Expo with my sisters, Barb and Molly and my Aunt Phyllis. We all had a great time learning new things in classes and buying some beautiful fabrics and notions. Although I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any more books....I couldn't help it...I bought a book on chenille projects. I couldn't believe all the things you can do with that technique. More on that to come........One of the classes that I took was landscape quilting. I wanted to learn the techniques to that I could use some in Art to wear projects. The first picture is the teacher's sample. The second picture is my version. The subject matter is not something I would have chosen but I did learn the techniques which I know I will use in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment