Monday, November 21, 2011

Nov. Show and Sale People's Choice Award



A big thanks to everyone for making our show this year a success. We had a lot of traffic and I saw lots of packages leaving with people wearing happy smiling faces. Our room at the library was full of laughter the whole day. It's amazing how dolls make people happy. Also thanks to everyone who purchased something from me. I do love making unusual things and have lots of different things in mind for next year. I will try to have more art to wear jackets and sweaters next year for you to choose from.

Also thanks to everyone for voting for their favorite challenge doll. Ayanna won people's choice so she will be featured on next year's postcard.

I'm going to take a little time off from creating to spend some quality time with my family. I'm afraid they've been pretty neglected these past few weeks.

I've got more projects in mind so I'll be posting more later. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

2 comments:

  1. This doll is just beautiful. I love all her details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, She was a joy to make. I'll be attending another doll workshop in early March....will post more later.

    ReplyDelete