Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tassel Doll progress report

I've done more work on my latest tassel doll. Since I sculpted the feet, I decided that sculpted hands would be the right thing to do for the hands. This is new territory for me and it took me a whole day to get two hands that I thought were at least decent. Working in this scale is very difficult and, of course, being my first time I certainly had challenges to overcome. Her face, hands, and feet have been painted and I made shoes for her feet.....didn't think she looked like Cinderella so I made shoes. I've embellished her gown (tassel) with beads, gave her a ring and bracelet for a little bling. She has a fur cape and she will be getting a purse and hat soon. Of course, she needs hair too..... She still hasn't told me her name yet......maybe one of you can suggest a name. I hope to get her done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment