Friday, July 20, 2018

Clover Mini Iron Caddy

I received a clover mini iron with all the attachments as a Christmas gift from my son.   All those attachments are very handy when working in small places such as doll clothes.   My only problem was how to store and keep track of all those pieces.   I decided to design a caddy for the iron and its attachments.   I wanted each piece to have a separate storing place so that I could easily see them and also know if I missed putting one of them away.  As you can see there is a place for every tool and the instructions too.   When I'm done I can just fold it up and put it way in a drawer or on a shelf and everything will be ready for me the next time.   Sure it's not very glamorous but it's very functional and  that's half the battle sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment