Katie's Dolls

Katie's Dolls

Saturday, November 10, 2012

10th Annual Show and Sale Nov. 17th

It's that time again and I've been busy making items for the Indy Cloth Dollmaker's 10th Annual Show and Sale.  It's next Saturday, November 17th from 10am to 5pm at the Irvington Public Library at 5625 E Washington St. Indianapolis.  It promises to be full of beautiful unique dolls and handmade gift items created by our members.   Be sure to go to our website to get more details and to vote for you favorite "Gift Giver" challenge doll.   www.indyclothdollmakers.blogspot.com

Here are some of the gift items I will have at the show.  This is just a sample there will me much more at the show.   I'm still working on some more items which I will post if I get time.   Hope to see you there. 







No comments:

Post a Comment