Katie's Dolls

Katie's Dolls

Monday, November 22, 2010

November Show and Sale



I want to thank everyone who came to the Gathering of the Artists and the Indy Cloth Doll Show and Sale on Saturday. I hope everyone had a great time and found great gifts for the holiday season. Thanks to everyone who purchased gifts from me. I really enjoyed meeting everyone. My scarves (see pictures) were a big success so I guess I'll be making more for next year. I'm going to try to add a surprise or two so they won't be just the same ol' thing!! I tired but inspired to see what else I can do. I am going to do some research this week to see what might be the best way to sell some items on the internet. I'm looking into Etsy and also through my own website. I don't have enough information yet but when I decide I'll post the information on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment